One does not simply enjoy Dead By Daylight but endures it
I know the memes are funny but it's not funny anymore, I expect everyone to be mad that we are treated like this, we are paying customers and have the right to be respectfully upset when what we paid for does not meet the standard quality
I do not hate BEhaviour but I really wish they would let go of their massive ego and be more transparent with the community, we've helped them make the game a better experience but they always act like they don't need us "because they always know what's best" I guess it's what happens when your one smash hit game made over 100 million dollars ...
Right now Dead By Daylight is in the worst state I've ever seen it in the past 2 years I've casually partake in it, I was literally unable to play a few matches with PH yesterday because the game was glitches so much on PS4, like I have a 5G internet so it definitely wasn't my connection but HEY! NEW SKINS EVERYONE!!! Seriously, this will never get old cause it's where all the efforts are poured into.😂
Comments
Glitching* I freaking hate Auto-replace!
You are right that there are performance issues on consoles, but don't mistake a fast connection for a good connection. My BF has a connection that, in theory, is faster than the average connection in most countries, yet it's highly unstable and ends up being a POS.
I still wanna play the RPD map after buying the RE chapter and both legendary skins, but it's been disabled (minus the extremely rare chance of getting it now) for close to two weeks. The chapter will be over by the time we get to go there lol
I really thought it was my connection but other players like yourself confirmed the game is literally unstable, it's unplayable!😭
BEhaviour had to make this as smooth as possible for the new players but they made the game so much worse, calling the Resident Evil chapter a disaster would be an understatement.
It's odd to advertise new content while not delivering on all of it for this long, that's for sure.
I mean... I still enjoy it. Seriously.
I love this game.
I'm so sorry😭
Honestly, I understand why console players are upset. You paid a lot of money for this game, and then you got involuntary updates that broke it, and there seems to be no plan to help you. :(