Delete Charms

Idc if i can never get them again, i can delete at least 2 whole pages right now, consisting of Charms that i'll never use.

This cosmetic category is a hot mess now and i'd like to keep it limited.

Don't even need anything in return for deleting it, just let me clean up this section.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • All I need is my beloved locker charm. Just in case I need somewhere to hide :)

    In all seriousness, if we could sort our own cosmetics (mainly charms) it'd be a lot easier to sift through them. Also, equipping charms on console freezes the game a lot.

  • I remember only liking the tier 70 charm and the level 4 one. After Tome 4 they started to get pretty ######### and I don't even look at them. Genuinely wouldn't be able to tell you what the archives/tier 70 charms have been the last 9 months.

    Then add to that all the ######### charms no one wanted. I love bringing this up but remember the survey we answered between Tome 2 and 3? Asking about what we'd like in the rift?! Nah me neither I guess ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

  • If the recolored charms you get like 4 or 5 of each rift could be lumped together that'd knock off atleast a couple pages worth of charms. They need a better inventory system for them, especially when the rift is more charms than anything.

  • I was against charms when they came out and I still am.

    With the exception of the Rainbow Pride Charm, that is cool. I want a Trans Pride Charm too.

    And Charms with Country flags too.

  • the ones that are the same charm but upgraded should be one unlocked charm that gets upgraded each time you unlock a new upgrade in either the tome (completion reward) or rift (the ones that go from wooden to red).


    there are just too many at this point and they keep getting more and more...

  • Maybe instead of deletion just have a hide options for charms and you could toggle it to show all or only the not-hidden ones?

    could also be used for all cosmetics really. Some survivors got way too many cosmetics I will never use..