Legion Rework suggestion: Tag Team + Feral Frenzy

Hello again! I'm back with another google doc featuring our favourite Teenage Slashers! This idea was mostly to add onto what the current Legion has without making them too strong or oppressive whilst keeping what makes Legion...well Legion.

Legion Rework: Tag Team + Feral Frenzy The idea for this rework is to add onto the kit of The Legion. Splitting it up into two unique sections that can combine to make a rather weak killer more enjoyable to play The goals for the rework: Give more personality to The Legion through the power Al...

The link is there for you to read and I'm hoping to receive constructive criticism on it. Thank you in advance.

Comments

  • cool idea to have the other legion members as support for the one doing the killing.

  • the normal add ons seemed reasonable for the changes, but the ones regarding tag team action speed, like breaking pallets, have a weird vibe about them.

  • Honestly sounds like a really cool idea for a power and I would definitely be more likely to play legion if this was their power

  • Legion definitly deserves more originality than we currently have (run a bit faster and stab), thats obvious. I support this rework, of course I will personally change some things but I like the main idea and the basic concept of feral frenzy staying for the ones who like the power and an addition that makes more interesting and unic the killer.

    :)