Trapper challenge

So I'm getting ready to do the first Trapper challenge on the fourth entry I want to make sure I understand this challenge properly before going into the trial. The wording is a little weird to me but I'm thinking after I set a trap a Survivor either has to step in that trap or disarm it I have to come and reset it and then a Survivor has to step back in that same trap. Has anyone done this am I understanding this correctly?

Comments

  • I can confirm that 2 different survivors stepping in the same trap (without the trap being moved) will fulfill the challenge.

    I assume that a survivor first disarming the trap before catching another survivor in it will work, but that's not how I got it so I can't confirm.

  • @ShyPirate said:

    I can confirm that 2 different survivors stepping in the same trap (without the trap being moved) will fulfill the challenge.

    I assume that a survivor first disarming the trap before catching another survivor in it will work, but that's not how I got it so I can't confirm.

    I can confirm that them disarming it and then stepping in it does not work because that was what happened in my trial I just got out of. I should have had the challenge two survivors stepping in the same trap but somehow he's Steve vaulted over my trap, exact trap zarina had vaulted into not long before not sure how that worked. Perhaps when I reset it it moved a little bit or perhaps zarina didn't hit a perfect Vault not sure.