Should Insidious be removed from the game?
The perk has no actual value, and only encourages games of Bubba’s standing still which shouldn’t be encouraged. Boringgggg
The perk has no actual value, and only encourages games of Bubba’s standing still which shouldn’t be encouraged. Boringgggg
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Reworked but not removed
Rework it. Maybe change it into being undetectable while a survivor is hooked and youre outside 16m. Rewards no camping and is a good effect
I mean I never used it....but I never basement camp so.
It needs reworked, not removed.
I mean i wanna vote "yes" just to reduce some bloodweb bloat but i don't think that's what your looking for...
I'm fairly curious what rank you play at and if Insidious is actually a problem at those ranks cos the last insidious "camper" i saw was like a lvl 20-30 PH who prolly thought he had no better options. This is in the last 2 months.
It's awesome and shouldn't be touched. For god sakes, you literally have to stand still to use it. Its perfect.
Fun perk if you can actually make use out of it. Plus meme perks deserve to be in this game.
It's only real use is to camp so I'd be totally happy with it being reworked to do something different.
Rework
Put an end to insidious camping
And leave it as is.