Keys are a problem that the devs refuse to fix

I know there have been countless threads about keys already. I don’t care. I’m tired of the devs talking about “changes” to keys forever and still doing nothing about them. I’m ready to quit this game altogether until something is done about the free zero-skill escapes. Nothing is more demotivating than playing a match against good survivors, feeling pretty proud of yourself as you feel like the tide is turning for a 3-4K win, and then watching two or three disappear down the hatch. Someone please explain how this is balanced or how there is any counter-play to this. Honestly I don’t care if one gets out through the hatch, but these two- and three-survivor hatch escapes are BS.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2316661#Comment_2316661

    You seem to have entirely ignored my post in which I detailed the numerous significant differences between keys and old Moris that made old Moris the substantially bigger issue.

    You also can't say the upcoming key change is a straightforward number fix when you have no clue what the change is actually going to be. Keys need much more than a straightforward number fix imo. They also need a serious overhaul to their add-ons.

    I am not biased just because I disagree with you. Please think logically about my points.

    It was an extremely long post and im half asleep. So yeah, bunch of it got ignored. The moris also have another fix coming, they could have and still can spend 20 mins adding the bandaid to keys in the meantime just like they did moris. Im talking about changing when the hatch appears, that is straight forward.

1 2 ›