Mods or Devs, do you guys take ideas?

Im working on a very deep document on a killer concept, with a model for the killer, sheet for the power and gameplay, and we might get a chase or menu theme created, and I was curious if devs would take ideas or accept stuff like that, like maybe consider it lmaoo. Just curious and not expecting it to be that serious but we are proud of the work in it.

Comments

  • There is a Feedback/Suggestions part of the forum. I can't promise what they'll do with it, but someone will read it.

  • @PanicSquid said:

    There is a Feedback/Suggestions part of the forum. I can't promise what they'll do with it, but someone will read it.

    Sweet, im honestly really proud and I know my partner is too, and I would love to see something done with it

  • yeah they do!

    if you have any suggestions, you can visit the "Feedback & Suggestions" subforum.

    and if you have an entire character / chapter concept worked out, there is also the "Creations" subforum for you to post it in.

    hope that helps! :D