It's Just Me or DbD was Better Before?

I do not know it is just me but i am kinda feeling DbD was better before. It is not fun like old times. Still sometimes i have great matches and wins. But this discussion is not about wins or loses.

New killers are not unique (Twins were last unique killer for 6 - 7 chapters). Reworked maps are bad for me, even Macmillian maps. Old Survivor animations were better. I can list more stuffs but i think i told enough. Maybe i am doing like grumpy old man but this is how i am feeling.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Northener1907 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2313424#Comment_2313424

    Maybe someone will disagree but Deathslinger, Pyramid Head was mistake for this game. Devs added so much range killers and now we have new boring meta: Shift + W

    huntress in my opinion should have always been the 1 and only range killer in the game

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2313639#Comment_2313639

    huntress in my opinion should have always been the 1 and only range killer in the game

    Yeah i agree. Maybe Nemesis would come because Nemesis is not 100% range killer, he has antiloop like Freddy, Clown. But Deathslinger, Trickster, Pyramid Head were mistakes.

  • Agreed, new maps are super brite! Aside from the Resident evil characters(cuz I love them) the killers the past year have meh. The nerfs to survivors suck, the physics changes made to some clothing and hair suck. I think the worst part for me is the lack of care and show of care from BHVR I felt like they listened (somewhat) interacted and were a part of the community. Now that they got some more licensed chapters, have no real competition in regards to other games like DBD, I feel like BHVR has become less community friendly and do not care as much becuase they know people will play and pay regardless even if their long time fans and players leave.

  • @Northener1907 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2311778#Comment_2311778

    Yeah. I am seeing people escaping wiith 15k. 5K for escape. 10K for match objectives. Survivor had chance to win 17k more points but they ended game faster and he lost chance for more 17k points.. Maybe killer was nice and not tunnelling. But next game this killer will tunnel because of this boring lose.

    When i play killer, first i am trying for slow game. But if survivors choice fast game, i am giving this to them. Community was small before, so many times i was facing with streamers because there was not so much player. And games were more fun. But now community is bigger but games are fast and boring.

    Devs have to find a way to slow the matches down. Or this will turn into a unenjoyable experience for everyone.

    For killers because its a total sweatfest (no one wants to sweat 24/7)

    For survivors because it turns into a gen repair simulator.

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    I love some of the changes the devs have done so far but for every good thing they do they seem to screw up something else.

    When I started playing years ago people were afraid of the killer. Now survivors just laugh at you. They don't even bother hiding. They just run everywhere and feel safe because they know where all the pallets/vaults are. It lost the horror aspect of the game.

    I love the DS change. Now people only get hit by it if they are actually tunneling.

    I remember infinites and double pallets. Glad those are gone.

    I hated the ruin rework. Ever since they nerfed that the amount of noobs hitting red ranks is astounding.

    The list goes on but lately I feel the devs are getting lazy. Every killer lately has been lack luster. Every patch breaks the game. It's almost like they aren't even trying anymore. They know there is no competition so they can afford to half ass a release. Name any other multiplayer game where the new map doesn't work? If CoD ever did something like that there would be law suits.

    Almost 2 weeks into the RE chapter and RPD is still busted lol

1 2 ›