What would you think of adding some sort of a reverse bloodlust.

Personally bloodlust is kinda pointless in its current state and really only exists to help new killer players. I was thinking what about speedboost that builds up when out of chase. Mainly to help low mobility killers like trapper, ghostface, myers etc. It should build up at around the same speed as bloodlust currently does to prevent people from moonwalking and not starting a chase but still having the speed boost. I was just wondering what other people thought of this idea.

Comments

  • I guess that would help some killers but to be fair if it were to choose one of the 2 I would prefer the current bloodlust. There are a lot of infinites in this game that you just can't beat without bloodlust.

  • @Drekathar said:

    I guess that would help some killers but to be fair if it were to choose one of the 2 I would prefer the current bloodlust. There are a lot of infinites in this game that you just can't beat without bloodlust.

    Not really unless you are just running them wrong.

  • Nah, Killers are already oppressive enough, giving them a speed boost to start off a chase.

    Think of the New Survivors too.