"Escape the trial while carrying an Ultra Rare item"
Loot collection challenge
Ultra rare is pink, right? Did they mean Very Rare? Or do I need to bring a BNP or pink syringe and just not use it?
Loot collection challenge
Ultra rare is pink, right? Did they mean Very Rare? Or do I need to bring a BNP or pink syringe and just not use it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
BNP and/or syringe should not count for the challenge, as they're add-ons for an item, and not the item itself.
Either Skeleton Keys or Rainbow Maps would work? Goodluck finding that from a chest, even with looting perks.
I think they had a challenge similar to this one in a past Rift, and I brought in either a Skeleton Key or a Map to get it done, so that's pretty much my plan this time around. I have a decent number of both saved up on a few survivors, but it might take a few tries. Plunderer's + Appraisal might be the back-up option if supplies run low, lol.
I totally forgot about keys and rainbow maps bc I dont have any on my main lmao my bad. Thanks guys!
Item not add on, duh!
You get these often with Plunderers. Slap on offering for extra chests and you have a very good chance I would say. But as solo survivor..escaping that is the hard part lol
Whenever i take plunderers (usually when solo) i get a red key a decent amount of times or a red map. Id say theres a 40-50% chance of a red key or red map per game if you take plunderers and open 3-4 chests.
@DBD78 @Konnor24
It's just tendous because you would need to get lucky enough to obtain an ultra rare item. Then, you would need to escape, but if you have a Skeleton Key โ the killer will likely tunnel you out of existence unfortunately.
It's doable, just can be frustrating at times. ๐
They never tunnel me if i get one. They only seem to tunnel if i have one in the lobby.
Yeah, it's doable, might take a few games to get one because ultra rares from chests are not a cake walk. ๐