meta perks arent toxic

saying noed or dead hard is toxic i gotta tell you, you're just wrong.

Comments

  • Who’s saying they’re toxic?

  • People aren't toxic for equipping them, no, but they really aren't good for the games health. Dead Hard is a free, repeatable second chance in a game where mistakes are crucial. NOED is a free-kill perk and nothing else, especially since its "counterplay" of cleansing all 5 totems is far stronger for the killer even if they actually have NOED equipped.

  • @Phasmamain said:

    Who’s saying they’re toxic?

    alot of idiots just gotta get it off my chest, its more on steam forums tho.

  • I think it would be better for the game if exhaustion perks and noed were deleted from the game.

    That said, no perks are toxic, nor builds

  • People like that aren't even worth the brain activity used to tell them they're wrong, so you could certainly say I agree.

    Blaming players for things that are game design/balance/whatever issues is a whiny scrub cope, and only slightly less obnoxious than all the ways people say "You didn't win the RIGHT way, so I didn't REALLY lose!!"