Another Jason post

So. This isn't a post about what his power would be or about their lawsuit or whatever.

But this is something I'm genuinely curious about.

You know how Jason has many versions of himself? But the two prominent are him while he's alive and him while he's dead.

If Bhvr ever puts him into their game, would you think he'll be alive or dead?

Personally, I'd like to imagine it's him when he's alive. It makes him seem more scary for some unknown reason

Comments

  • One of his versions is already in the game and is walking around the maps picking up his power from the ground

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    One of his versions is already in the game and is walking around the maps picking up his power from the ground

    That's actually another thought I had but I decided against making it a post.

    Would he be a skin or a killer?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Cosmetic versions for sure.

    As to which one is the "default", is a good question.

    Yeah, he's extremely difficult to pinpoint. I think they'll probably pick their favorite Friday movie and make that look the default. Or more realistically they'll use the more iconic... so part 3

  • @DwarvenTavern said:

    So. This isn't a post about what his power would be or about their lawsuit or whatever.

    But this is something I'm genuinely curious about.

    You know how Jason has many versions of himself? But the two prominent are him while he's alive and him while he's dead.

    If Bhvr ever puts him into their game, would you think he'll be alive or dead?

    Personally, I'd like to imagine it's him when he's alive. It makes him seem more scary for some unknown reason

    He was always dead. I will argue this all night.

    That said sack head jason is best jason 🤘

  • @DwarvenTavern said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2310482#Comment_2310482

    That's actually another thought I had but I decided against making it a post.

    Would he be a skin or a killer?

    Honestly he could easily be skins for Trapper. Id buy them

  • Jason drowned as a child. He's never killed while alive that we are aware of.

  • @DwarvenTavern said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2310482#Comment_2310482

    That's actually another thought I had but I decided against making it a post.

    Would he be a skin or a killer?

    There would be outrage if they added Jason and he was just a skin on one of the weakest killers.