Few matches as Trapper tonight
I dont know whats happening. Survivors disarm my traps like its their breakfast, even though my traps go deep into some places that make it completely invisible.
1st match had Nea with OoO (so understandable)
2nd match was all Tier3 perk Meg with flashlight
Or because I didnt have Whisper? Can anyone explain?
Comments
Where were you putting your traps? It could have been your trap placement was too obvious like at windows or near pallets.
Under a pillow in Yamaoka estate, and the collapsed stair in the same map.
I have some games like this too and I am not putting traps always on the most obvious places like shack window outside but rather next to a shack near wall or next to a pallet againts loopers, etc
I think some people are extra carefull and check these spots too, making ezi disarm (I do it too) or they might saw you.
It sucks either way.
I made a list of trap placement weeks ago, at certain I rarely put traps at windows, except those large long wall loops (AutoHeaven & Redforest unique)
I main Trapper for awhile so I know most key points to trap.
Yes, some of these placements I do as well and yet they can find it. To be fair, it is still kinda obvious placements for experienced Survivors if they don't see you using the most know trap spots (under palets / shack window, etc.)
Sadly the ONLY unexpected traps are the ones that are the most useless and random (random traps in grass, etc.)
Any area that I can't see the ground due to grass I walk slow enough to where the DISARM TRAP pops on my screen before I step into it. Has helped me a lot against trappers.