Benevolent emblem

Are y’all aware that the benevolent emblem isn’t working properly? I have a lot of screenshots if needed but it’s not adding it up properly for example my emblem says +108 survivors healed, +60 unhooked, +35 benevolent starting value and -80 hooked and gave me a silver when it should have been an iridescent and this is happening every match preventing a lot of players from pipping and causing depips so pay attention to your emblems….

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I also submitted a bug report on this a while ago. I'm not sure how others haven't noticed.

    @Hermes said:

    Platform: PC

    Description: Benevolent or Altruism Emblem is not awarding the correct tier.

    For example: According to the fandom it states that a survivor needs to get 25 points for bronze, 45 points for silver, 75 for gold, and 100 for iridescent.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/TJQ0MMPKL8DR/image.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/R1NJX4V2EHUJ/screenshot-2021-06-15-223954.jpg

    I have an example in which I got silver... though according to the wiki I should have been awarded gold. In this game I was playing against the Huntress.

    35 + 42 + 70 + 40 = 187 - 70 = 117 - 31 = 86

    Extra: In addition, I noticed that when playing against the new killer, Nemesis; I was awarded 86 points in healing despite healing one survivor. My friend healed 2 and a half people and also got 86 points in "Survivors Healed." I unfortunately do not have photo or video proof of this behavior occurring and therefore cannot prove its legitimacy.

    Cheers,

    Hermes


  • Yep, same here. I am currently playing dbd with my friends and I was asking if the Benevolent is broken (AGAIN) because I am not pipping for 5 matches+ despise getting over 20k points. We finally looked at the Benevolent emblem and the math didn't add up. It seems we are not getting any points for safe unhooks- despise them happening.

  • I’m surprised this bug is kind of flying under the radar, is it not affecting everyone? As a solo it is incredibly difficult to pip and I just keep going back and forth between rank 4/5.

  • I would like to report I am experiencing the same issue. No matter the score it will sometimes not give you an emblem for Benevolence which leads to black piping.

  • Confirmed to be happening on Switch and Series X on my end. Healing points seemingly do not actually factor in to the end score, resulting in the glitch not awarding you the correct emblem.

  • Yea I noticed this. I thought it would be fixed in this patch but doesn’t seem to be something they really know about .

  • Yeah, this is getting pretty ridiculous, just look at my "Silver" Benevolence emblem.

    b2f3aeec-849d-4e76-a237-0b8ec2863c50.png