My Idea for Nemesis Ultra Rare add-on rework and 2nd ability
As most of you know the Nemesis along with Jill and Leon are finally out. But this isn't going to be talking about any of the survivor perks or anything like that. No, what I will be talking about is the Nemesis's poorly designed Ultra Rare addons. Most people probably agree that at least Iridescent Umbrella Icon is trash and Shattered Stars Badge isn't much better. Here are the current ultra rare addons
Iridescent Umbrella Icon: Any Survivor that injects a vaccine are exposed (meaning are able to be instantly downed) for 12 seconds.
Shattered Stars Badge: After a generator is completed zombies have a tremendous movement speed for 30 second.
Keep in mind that if a survivor is injured then I.U.I doesn't work and if a zombie is stuck (which happens a lot) then S.S.B is also ineffective. The only time I have seen I.U.I work was on a Noob3 video where there was only 1 survivor left who actively vaccinated right in front of him.
Here are my Ideas for the addon rework
I.U.I : Any survivor who vaccinates themselves are exposed until they are infected
S.S.B : Any survivor that is injured by the tentacle whip is broken until they vaccinate. This addon also makes vaccines respawn.
I really don't think that any of these would be considered OP because I.U.I could simply be countered by getting infected by a near by zombie and S.S.B is just a addon on that would seem Ultra Rare in quality.
Now for his ability.
I honestly think he has one of the best abilities in the game but I feel some mega fans of the RE series are disappointed for 1 reason. He doesn't have his famous RPG. Thats why I think his secondary ability should be if he reaches tier 3 in his tentacle whip he can bring out his quad RPG. This RPG would have the ability to instant down survivors but you can not use you whip or your fists until you fire all 4 shots. indirect shots will injure the survivor and put them into the broken state. You can activate this power only when you get to tier 3 in the tentacle whip and after you are done with the quad RPG then you go back to tier 2 in the tentacle whip.
I truly hope you enjoyed and agreed with my addon reworks and the secondary ability. I will see you in the fog๐
Comments