Are console players able to read post game chat?
I know they are not able to chat in post game, but as a PC player, I was wondering if they can read it?
I know they are not able to chat in post game, but as a PC player, I was wondering if they can read it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nope. Console players have no access to post-game chat whatsoever.
No, they can only read messages people on the same platform send them. We have no post game chat on the tally screen at the end
Ahh... damn that sucks, ok thanks!!
We're not worthy of recieving death threats from strangers over a video game haha
Naw that's a PC only thing. I don't even think they plan to add it to the consoles either.
I have had plenty of hate sent in messages, don't need it doubled with post game chat too lol.
Awh it's exciting though. I still remember the time someone stepped on a bear trap and they said they hope my mother dies of cancer
I had someone send me a message and said they were going to accuse me of grooming them lol. I obviously reported it.
What the hell? I'm sorry, but that's just so extreme snd caught me off guard. Lmfao, some people man haha.
They need to add it asap.
If someone put's the game on youtube or something then yes.
Nope and I hope chat isn't added to console.