Nemesis buff idea

I feel like he wastes a lot of time downing survivors in 3 hits and giving them so much distance, holding forward is incredibly powerful against him and the zombies are based on rng and unfair. So here is my buff:

Phase 1 - 6 meter distance

phase 2 - can brake pallets, 7-meter distance

phase 3 - downs survivors in 2 hits instead of 3, 7-meter distance

Zombies - deleted as rng ruins the game

Comments

  • No, I like the zombies. Sometimes they do hardly anything at all, other times stopping loops and pressuring gens.

    If they do nothing then, unless you have an add on for them, you lose nothing. I like to run the 15 seconds oblivious so they always help me in one way or another.

  • @Purgatorian said:

    No, I like the zombies. Sometimes they do hardly anything at all, other times stopping loops and pressuring gens.

    If they do nothing then, unless you have an add on for them, you lose nothing. I like to run the 15 seconds oblivious so they always help me in one way or another.

    you understand that they are completely based on rng and not your skill, zombie casually wanders next to a loop and blocked it, OUTPLAYED!

  • @skorlupka1109 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2306411#Comment_2306411

    you understand that they are completely based on rng and not your skill, zombie casually wanders next to a loop and blocked it, OUTPLAYED!

    Nemesis would just be a boring pyramid head without zombies