Queue times have been long for killer since RE chapter was released.

before the new chapter came out killer queue times in the morning were maybe 2 minutes but now they're like 5 minutes at least. It doesn't get much shorter until evening hours, it's been a lot faster for survivor probably because of the new players coming in and wanting to play Nemesis.

How's it been for everyone else?

Comments

  • They've always been long for me, it's the only reason I don't play killer more often honestly.

  • Killer queues are usually very fast.

    They're slower now because:

    1. Everyone is trying Nemesis, still.
    2. Game is a bit buggy, so lots of players are taking a break, and the majority of players are survivors.
  • @Seraphor said:

    Killer queues are usually very fast.

    They're slower now because:

    1. Everyone is trying Nemesis, still.
    2. Game is a bit buggy, so lots of players are taking a break, and the majority of players are survivors.

    yeah that 2nd point is true too.

  • Same for me. And its frustrating since I want to grind BP with killer to P3 Jill but queue times are nightmarish

  • @Seraphor said:

    Killer queues are usually very fast.

    They're slower now because:

    1. Everyone is trying Nemesis, still.
    2. Game is a bit buggy, so lots of players are taking a break, and the majority of players are survivors.

    Wouldn't it result in faster Killer queues if the majority is playing Survivor? I think it's probably mostly because of people trying out Nemmy.

  • @MrDardon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2305486#Comment_2305486

    Wouldn't it result in faster Killer queues if the majority is playing Survivor? I think it's probably mostly because of people trying out Nemmy.

    Yes it would. My point suggested fewer people are playing survivor, because the survivors aren't playing the game right now.

  • @Seraphor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2305568#Comment_2305568

    Yes it would. My point suggested fewer people are playing survivor, because the survivors aren't playing the game right now.

    Oh now after re-reading it I know how you meant it. I was confused by the wording.