Replaced DC survivors/killers with a bot version

Title. Need I say more? Bots may be easy to kill, but they have more value then an empty slot. Killers I'm not sure of since every killer needs their own ai for separate powers, but the survivors is def a plus.

Comments

  • This would actually make sense, I can't think of any games that do it off the top of my head but it isn't unreasonable for this to be a thing though.

  • @Mysticwarriormj said:

    This would actually make sense, I can't think of any games that do it off the top of my head but it isn't unreasonable for this to be a thing though.

    Didnt gears do this?

  • Pretty sure the "Play with bots" part of the tutorial is a test to see how the ai behaves, so that they will be able to replace a player who dcs with one of them in the future

    Next step: bots in KYF maybe? That would be cool as well