Does anyone else have extreme apathy towards the game right now?
I used to play every killer each day. Hours of playing.
Now I get one match and I am already over it, and I go play monster hunter or outriders. The bugs, crashing, running like trash on my high end system, stuttering with every new effect / gen pop. Toxic survivors, first new map in what, 6+ months is disabled in an hour.
Its actually kind of embarrassing. It feels like the game is held together by ducktape, and its getting worse and worse with each update.
I was so excited for this chapter too.
Comments
No, fixing bugs and making the game playable again would turn things around. Something BHVR just won't do.
Not to mention that the community is just awful too. Even matches that don't have serious lag or frame issues, people just aren't fun to play against.
Knowing the event is just gonna be the exact same as last year with some login rewards and shrine changes is very discouraging when they said they would put a big focus on making this event amazing.
Instead they just took 3 terrible event and slapped them together into 1 mediocre event.
Yes, but I've been feeling this way for a while, long before this chapter. I think it's just a cycle for me and games. The Devs have failed to keep it fresh and interesting, and its just the same thing over and over. They need to stop being chickens and start taking risks with new mechanics in the base game.