what is this trapper challenge?

Catch 1 Survivor in a trap that was first activated by a survivor, then reset it in the same place as The Trapper.



^^^^ What does this mean?^^^^^^

Comments

  • First, wrong section. Secondly. You have to catch a survivor in a trap. (Pick them up from it) Then reset the trap on the ground.

  • @Freddo said:

    First, wrong section. Secondly. You have to catch a survivor in a trap. (Pick them up from it) Then reset the trap on the ground.

    If they run in it and get out it still counts for the first part. I did mine with the Automatic Reset add on on Disturbed Ward and thankfully someone went into a trap that replaced sometime after someone went in.

  • @VESSEL said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2309436#Comment_2309436

    If they run in it and get out it still counts for the first part. I did mine with the Automatic Reset add on on Disturbed Ward and thankfully someone went into a trap that replaced sometime after someone went in.

    I wont lie i 100% farmed it.

  • I think you just reset the trap after trapping someone with it. Don't pick it up, just leave it there.

    I've had trappers do the killer shack play, to my misfortune.