Playing as Killer hanging counts

this is a suggestion, I play as Killer and I find that it would to be very useful that the hang counts should be around of every icon of each survivor thus I as killer can be more fair when playing (and more fun for them) and avoid to hang the same player, sometimes I can remember and I have the counts of each hanging but not every match I can have this count (I just forget xD)

I think this will help and promotes a more fair and fun playing in every single match to have a separated counting of hangs of each survivor,

Captura de pantalla 2021-06-23 173032.png

I just killed a survivor that has an anniversary cake offering so quick so got almost none blood points and I felt terrible for that player all because I just forget how many times I hanged this player :(

Comments

  • Well, to be honest I think they decided to hide from the killer, as it is his work to also remember who has already been hooked, and I'm okay with that.

    I don't like when I'm carried by the game :')

  • @GoyoMaster said:

    this is a suggestion, I play as Killer and I find that it would to be very useful that the hang counts should be around of every icon of each survivor thus I as killer can be more fair when playing (and more fun for them) and avoid to hang the same player, sometimes I can remember and I have the counts of each hanging but not every match I can have this count (I just forget xD)

    I think this will help and promotes a more fair and fun playing in every single match to have a separated counting of hangs of each survivor,

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/SR5F37TQQB3L/captura-de-pantalla-2021-06-23-173032.png

    I just killed a survivor that has an anniversary cake offering so quick so got almost none blood points and I felt terrible for that player all because I just forget how many times I hanged this player :(

    That's very nice of you but I think most people would use this constant info to tunnel people out of the game.