I'll tell you a secret
Ask me
Ask me
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I ask you.
I ask the question about the topic.
I'll bite.
What's under the hat
...
Something's cooking
Don't try and fool me, I know what you're up to!
I actually don't know whether to interpret this literally or figuratively.
I'mma go with
Who's doing the cooking? And for whom?
I don't got a secret Dawg...
are you allergic to dick shape foods? o.o
It's for us,the cooking that is
How nice.
What is it? Local recipe?
You make a great Leon
We already know
I'm going to change my pfp
๐
I-
Thanks? I look the part irl too, so that may help too.
no u
Ah, but you can't tell anyone what it is. If you tell anyone then it will no longer be a secret, thus retroactively negating the very possibility of your offer. Therefore no, I will not ask, for it is a self-fulfilling prophecy of failure for all involved.