IDEAS & CHANGES FOR DEAD BY DAYLIGHT
Hey, before I go on I just want to make it clear that this is my first time ever doing something like this. I have never done a forum discussion before, so I’m not sure how things are going to turn out. I just wanted to make something that I’ve been collecting throughout the years of playing “Dead by Daylight.'' I started playing DBD in 2018, a few months before the “Darkness Among Us,” chapter came out, with over 2200+ hrs in total. I’ve started making this list of ideas and changes for the game for about a month so it took me a lot of hours to make this. Each one has been separated into 3 Google Docs so that if you want to look at something specific then you can easily find it. You don’t have to agree with all the ideas or even like it at all, I’m fine with that. This was just something that I wanted to do because I felt really passionate about making this for the game. I probably won’t ever post another discussion forum as this was just something I worked hard on and wanted to show to everyone else. I might go back and tweak some things in my docs, but I’m pretty satisfied with how everything turned out in the end. I was also thinking about making a “Game Mode Ideas,” in another Google Doc but for now, I’m pretty burnt out on all this. If you want to post your ideas or changes, just let me know. If it’s really good, I’ll put it into Google Docs and give full credit to the original idealist. Thank you for reading through all this and in case I don’t see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!
Last Updated on 6/22/21 Disclaimer: If survivors ever do get voice comms or MMR system added into DBD, I would like to see changes to killers from the devs. I believe every killer should be as strong, skillful, and fun to play or go against, as The Blight. As such, I am using Blight as a templ...
Last Updated on 6/22/21 Disclaimer: I want to address that not all of these changes should be added to the game but I just wanted to brainstorm some ideas on how to improve the quality of the game. Obviously, I may have some ideas or changes that you may disagree with and that’s alright, just ...
Last Updated on 6/22/21 Note: These are only ideas that I want to see from the devs that can make Rift Passes feel more rewarding and full of cool cosmetics to want to earn. If you have any more ideas on what the developers should do to add more into the rift pass, please let me know by comment...
Comments
I read some of your killer changes and as a clown main the changes are kinda dumb. I like the jack in the box but the toxic tonic could be easily abused
As a non-clown main how would you change him to be a strong A/S tier killer? I would really like to hear your feedback?