Do we keep Items after a killer dc?
Offerings, add ons? Anyone know? If not why not? jWhy would other people get punished for dcs?
Offerings, add ons? Anyone know? If not why not? jWhy would other people get punished for dcs?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes you keep the item and even addons (which you would lose if you escape)
also afaik you keep the offering, but it gets unequipped, while the item and addons stay equipped.
not 100 % sure on the offering though..
If the offering burns at the start, its lost forever.
You will keep items tho
Your items and offerings get refunded.
In my experience, if the match gets to the loading screen stage, any add-ons or offerings I used are lost if the match fails to launch.
If other people are having different experiences I can only chalk this up to the fact that the game auto-refills a lost add-on or offering slot with another instance of the same thing (if you have more to spare), thus making it LOOK like you haven't lost anything until you double-check your item count. That or just plain luck.
I've lost more stuff than I care to count thanks to either server errors or - more frequently - killer disconnects.
Sometimes. I should keep the items and add-ons but I've lost them on occasion after a killer DC's.
neat thanks for the replies
You keep the item if you're holding it. If killer uses Franklin's and DCs before you pick it back up you will lose it.