Killer queue times

So before the patch the killer queue was kinda normal but after the patch the queues got very long times.
Im asking if anyone of you got the same times like around 10 mins cuz it's getting annoying to play killer tbh

Comments

  • Lower ranks come with higher queues. I have never heard of 10 minute waiting periods (unless you are over exaggerating).  

    If you are a higher rank and getting very long queues... then I don’t know. Unless your internet is severely borked, that should not be happening. 
  • @Divinitye9 said:
    Lower ranks come with higher queues. I have never heard of 10 minute waiting periods (unless you are over exaggerating).  

    If you are a higher rank and getting very long queues... then I don’t know. Unless your internet is severely borked, that should not be happening. 

    It doesnt matte what rank.
    Lobbies are broken right now, have real trouble geting games as survivro and as killer. Its really weird.

    And tomorow, the event is starting..... great....

  • The lobby time gets bugged literally EVERY patch.