Everyone Get BBQ if you can!
If you don't have Barbecue & Chili and don't want to play Bubba, now's your chance!
Spend those 2000 Iridescent Shards now and get it before it's gone next week!
If you don't have Barbecue & Chili and don't want to play Bubba, now's your chance!
Spend those 2000 Iridescent Shards now and get it before it's gone next week!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
apparently i'm the only one who doesn't see it's value.
The value is double BP
So many people use it for "only" double bp. But i use it because of the information it gives.
Or why not both, info and double BP.
Haha, it's ironic - I've been waiting for BBQ to show up on the shrine for months and last week, I caved and bought Bubba with the 50% off sale, because I didn't want to wait anymore - and then this week it's finally on the shrine ๐๐๐ but I don't regret it, now I have more iridescent shards for other things in the shrine when it reloads every day during the 5th anniversary event ๐คฉ
The info it gives is good, but not 'meta' good. So it really is the double BP that people play it for.
Without the BP, I'd run Thrilling Tremors instead. But at least it's not just an empty perk slot if you want the BP.
Why BBQ then? There are tons of better information perks.
You need like 8 million bloodpoints for each new Killer ^^ no prestige. The additional bloodpoints is the main reason for BBQ some killers need addons worth 12kbp each game.
Because it's a progression perk. It makes the game significantly more tolerable to earn your Perks, Add-Ons, etc.
Plus, it stacking with Offerings is REALLY godlike.
He said he uses it for the information, not for the BP.
Oh trust me, theyโve already got it lol.
Decent info perk on high mobility killers, and literally halves the grind. It's also a perk you'd otherwise have to pay for. Why wouldn't you get it?
Yay, I was waiting for it! Come, my sweet BP...
Its a toss up for the reason it seems 5050.
I think I'm about to break 6 million BP and still haven't gotten better than BBQ 1 on Nemesis.
I've already bought bubba and got the bbq unlockable recently. But the real reward is the ability to insidious camp basement
BBQ stacks are love, BBQ stacks are life :)
It's a BP machine. Run bbq and a pudding and you get 80 to 100k a game.