I love Robert as Freddy because he is the original and i grew up with the movies and nightmare on elm street will always be my favourite horror movie and the character Freddy.
I love Jackie's Freddy too, he is such an amazing actor too.
But it is also down to the licence if they can get it, if they can i think Chef Freddy skin and Tux Freddy would be amazing!
I'm indifferent to it since I'm not a huge fan of the old NOES movies, but I don't see why others couldn't have a choice between the 2. It could potentially bring in even more skins as well.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I probably would not use it, but I don't see a reason not to. Freddy needs a cosmetic.
If it includes voice lines then yes. Freddy is just a mute hat imp. Trickster is more like classic freddy
I love Robert as Freddy because he is the original and i grew up with the movies and nightmare on elm street will always be my favourite horror movie and the character Freddy.
I love Jackie's Freddy too, he is such an amazing actor too.
But it is also down to the licence if they can get it, if they can i think Chef Freddy skin and Tux Freddy would be amazing!
Abso
lutely
I'm indifferent to it since I'm not a huge fan of the old NOES movies, but I don't see why others couldn't have a choice between the 2. It could potentially bring in even more skins as well.