How come the constant lag spikes wasn’t fixed?

I know these type of issues take some time but like me and many others who have ask when are they going to fix the lag especially on console. I ask because on my ps4 I would basically teleport from place to place . I was also hoping that since we also waited a week you think that problem would be fixed but not yet apparently. Sorry if this sounds like a rant, complainant, or anything else I’m sorry. I’m just really annoyed by the lag in my matches like everyone else.

Comments

  • well i play on ps5, but i havent noticed any lag spikes or similar for a while.

  • @Robotfangirl67 said:

    I know these type of issues take some time but like me and many others who have ask when are they going to fix the lag especially on console. I ask because on my ps4 I would basically teleport from place to place . I was also hoping that since we also waited a week you think that problem would be fixed but not yet apparently. Sorry if this sounds like a rant, complainant, or anything else I’m sorry. I’m just really annoyed by the lag in my matches like everyone else.

    I don’t know but it’s bad on ps4. I get hit or turned around every time it happens too. You’d think it would be a bigger priority over cosmetic sets.

  • @van9684 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/260230/how-come-the-constant-lag-spikes-wasn-t-fixed

    I don’t know but it’s bad on ps4. I get hit or turned around every time it happens too. You’d think it would be a bigger priority over cosmetic sets.

    Yeah you would think that it would be a priority but they decided to focus on a bug that wasn’t really all that bad to begin with. I mean come on at least let people have fun with mixing outfits that they paid for.

  • @Robotfangirl67 said:

    I know these type of issues take some time but like me and many others who have ask when are they going to fix the lag especially on console. I ask because on my ps4 I would basically teleport from place to place . I was also hoping that since we also waited a week you think that problem would be fixed but not yet apparently. Sorry if this sounds like a rant, complainant, or anything else I’m sorry. I’m just really annoyed by the lag in my matches like everyone else.

    If it was issue with the servers more people would be having the issue. Run a trace route to see where the source of the lag spikes are.