Is anyone else getting stuck on nothing while being chased?

I’ve experienced this a few times now while playing since the new update…I’ll be in a chase with the killer and I can usually run them pretty good, but here recently I’ve been getting stuck on nothing and it gets me hit or downed. So has anyone else experienced this?

Comments

  • Same with killer. I get stuck also, on random corners that shouldn't be touched by.

  • yep these lazy devs half ass the maps and that's what you get unfortunately

  • I can't remember what map it was but I was being chased and I got stuck near the killer shack door, led to a down.

  • @Leo_Gaming7 said:

    I’ve experienced this a few times now while playing since the new update…I’ll be in a chase with the killer and I can usually run them pretty good, but here recently I’ve been getting stuck on nothing and it gets me hit or downed. So has anyone else experienced this?

    I dont suppose you were a nora that got stuck on nothing outside of killer shack and downed by legion on deaddawg were you?