The Bloodweb's unbearable grind needs a rework

I know DBD's Bloodweb got it's excruciating grind reduced in the past but this game is still more grindy than any other game I have ever played in it's genre. There is a total of 179 Killer & Survivor perks in the game right now if I'm not mistaking but only a handful of them are good or "meta" (You can find them on dennisreep's website)


The time it can take to unlock those random perks for each character over and over is downright disgusting, all the new players with this RE chapter most likely didn't know what kind of fresh hell they would get themselves into. The main reason I have not tried most of the killers/survivors is because of how hard and inconvenient it is to get the perks I want for them without investing many and many hours and bloodpoints


I think Perks unlocking should be separated from all the useless junk we get in the Bloodweb, if not then remove the Perk Tiers because unlike Items and Add-ons they are too important to the core gameplay to be locked behind a overly grindy RNG system because after spending hundreds of hours grinding for bloodpoints to unlock the perks you want for a specific character then I'm sure any normal person would be too burnt out to even enjoy the game, I get that Dead By Daylight doesn't really have an actual fun gameplay mechanic to keep players hooked but excessive grind to unlock everything is not the best technique here.

Comments