One week without swf it's possible?

Like I said, I can't take swf anymore, there should be an extra help for the killers who are against swf

Comments

  • this is poorly developed I can't say if it's bait or not

  • There is no chance you'll get a week where behaviour says "Ok this week you can't play with your friend".

  • @eloise said:

    Like I said, I can't take swf anymore, there should be an extra help for the killers who are against swf

    Not all SWF are elite squads. Most are just friends joking around and sandbagging eachother.

    This game would be long dead without SWF. Keep playing, get better, and you'll stop stressing about them.

    In fact, most SWF are an easy 4k as theyre too altruistic!

  • I don't say played without the friends but without the microphone because that's unfair, they indicate where the killer is, the gen rush, the totems, it should not be possible to speak vocally in the games

  • They should never do something like that.

  • I assure you most SWFs aren't even really good but rather average.

    Most of them are alright to go against.The fact that those guys are playing together can even work in your favour because a LOT of SWFs are really altruistic and you can exploit that if you play around that fact.

  • @eloise said:

    I don't say played without the friends but without the microphone because that's unfair, they indicate where the killer is, the gen rush, the totems, it should not be possible to speak vocally in the games

    There is no way to control that. Even if they somehow banned the use of discord on the computer while running DbD, they'd just use discord on their phone while playing. Just let it go...

  • @SleepyWillo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/260156/one-week-without-swf-its-possible

    Not all SWF are elite squads. Most are just friends joking around and sandbagging eachother.

    This game would be long dead without SWF. Keep playing, get better, and you'll stop stressing about them.

    In fact, most SWF are an easy 4k as theyre too altruistic!

    You say that because you play on pc I'm on console (I don't have the money for a pc) so playing against swf pc it's unfair

  • @eloise said:

    I don't say played without the friends but without the microphone because that's unfair, they indicate where the killer is, the gen rush, the totems, it should not be possible to speak vocally in the games

    I mean,there's nothing BHVR can do to stop that though.

    And communication isn't always super strong imo

  • @eloise said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2299854#Comment_2299854

    You say that because you play on pc I'm on console (I don't have the money for a pc) so playing against swf pc it's unfair

    if you dont want to face pc players you can disable cross play?

  • @SleepyWillo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2299872#Comment_2299872

    if you dont want to face pc players you can disable cross play?

    And after I can't play because I don't find gale without crossplay