Is it possible to unlink Cheryl's Fresh Start set to use with her standard cosmetics?
Hi forums,
Was just wanting to see if if I could get an official response on Cheryl Mason's Fresh Start sets. With the cosmetic bug we could see what it looked like mixed with the standard outfits and it seemed to have no issues, infact it looked great with the t-shirts and skirt, or the jeans and the t-shirts (like her in game alt costumes).
I was wondering if it'd ever be possible down the line to make Cheryl able to mix and match with her Fresh Start cosmetics to give her wider range of customisation.
thanks in advance <3
Comments
I doubt they'll ever unlink those sets, even though they shouldn't even have been linked in the first place.
I guess I'm more looking for a reason, I'm wondering if it is similliar to the Jill and Leon ones, but I feel they'd be more lenient considering the sets seem to be somewhat original and able to be mixed with no issues.
It feels like some sets they just make linked for no reason, others like Kates don't mix because they leave parts of the torso missing. Fresh Start isn't like that.