Please, for the love of god, don't fix the cosmetic glitches

but why.png

The only reason why I even buy some of these linked sets and legendaries is to combine them with other outfits, that's only possible via bugs. By fixing said bugs you remove any incentive of ever buying linked sets again. Don't do this.

I know that you probably have some duties to various license holders but you still can pretend that these issues are beyond your responsibility since those would be bugs and not actual ingame-features.


EDIT / UPDATE (06/29/21):

https://twitter.com/edgy2000scheryl/status/1409951067106906114


Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @Satelit said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2298918#Comment_2298918

    Ok but why are you being so strict with non licensed sets? Can we get a clear explanation as to why pieces that have 0 clipping issues are linked? As I said above Jane's Goddess outfit head has no clipping.

    Answer: $$$$

  • @Canas said:

    Okay, now THIS is hella relevant, BHVR needs to address this:

    https://twitter.com/edgy2000scheryl/status/1409951067106906114

    As you can see there's absolutely NOTHING preventing BHVR from removing these restrictions from Cheryl's cosmetics. So why are there still linked sets? The least you can do is free her non-legendary cosmetics so that we can freely combine her goth hair with the other stuff she has.

    PLEASE give me my goth girl Cheryl back.

    While I would love nothing more than them to unlink Cheryl's cosmetics, I am not... entirely certain that email asked the correct question, or the response seemed to indicate that they understood this particular matter. The question asked was 'please make more content for Cheryl' and the answer given was 'we can't do that, it's not our game.' The question needed to be 'hey, do you guys actually care if Cheryl's cosmetics in this other game are allowed to be mixed? Was that a condition of your agreement?'

1 2 ›