patchnotes are out and....
... I'm not impressed. Judging by them the core issue that killed people's consoles and cpus seems to still be there.
Tagged:
Mod
... I'm not impressed. Judging by them the core issue that killed people's consoles and cpus seems to still be there.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hate to break your heart, but you still get hit through pallets and only stun them maybe 10% of the time, so that bug for 3 weeks still isn't fixed...
Yup. There's a 50/50 chance survivors just straight up not give a damn and run through gas clouds and aren't slowed. It's suspected hinderance is bugged.
I don't think it's hindrance. it seems a bug affecting ALL ranged killers:
the effect their attacks should have don't trigger. animations play but the function/command for the effect aren't called anymore. Likely they are on a new label or line now and no one cared to double check
This was an extremely disappointing patch. The cosmetic glitch had a positive impact and was one of the few bugs the community liked. Its removal was like a slap in the face to us. Nemesis not getting any buffs is disappointing as a good portion of the community was asking for them. It doesn't take a month to realize that he's got some issues that need to be fixed. Even if it wasn't a balance patch, they could have given him a small buff but they're too focused on fixing the cosmetic glitch.
At least performance was worked on.
Oh so THAT what was happenning when I was playing today.
I was screaming and all but my screen wasn't getting fuzzy nor I was slowed down sometimes.