Question for Survs and Nemi players

On occasion, how many times has the placement of a zombie denied important actions like saving off hook and completing a key generator?

I think I've played around 6-10 matches against Nemi, and there were 3 occasions where it pretty much cost my entire team the game (note i play solo most the time).

This is more aimed at the survivors as killer may not see when this happens.

I would like to see some answers to come to a conclusion on whether the zombies are good or bad, weak or powerful, etc.

Comments

  • I mostly see Zombies freaking out or getting stuck on things,

    I've yet to get a down with them, though I did see an AFK Claudette get downed when I was playing Survivor.

    They've chased me off gens a few times, but that's only been an issue if the Killer has Ruin.

  • Zombies are good sometimes but usually they are braindead. Swamp, Saloon, Midwich, Badham maps make them stuck somewhere.

  • Zombies only prevent me from completing a generator for now in my games. I mean, if I'm doing it alone. If I'm with someone, I leave the generator and lead the zombie away.

    But I consider bringing flashlights now.

  • Well I was bodyblocked by a zombie while looping the killer, so I got hit twice in a row.

  • @TheMadCat said:

    Zombies only prevent me from completing a generator for now in my games. I mean, if I'm doing it alone. If I'm with someone, I leave the generator and lead the zombie away.

    But I consider bringing flashlights now.

    Do not blind my zombies please, thank you