Blight is a such a mess... or is it just me?
I enjoy playing Blight okay? But here is what is so annoying and making me lose hits / kills. Objects that player would logically think that you can bounce off or not don't work (at least for me).
Here is an example: There are maps where Shack will let you slide and then maps where shack will stop when you looking at the wall. Like, what is this? How the hell I am supposed to know which Shack I can bounce off and which will block me?
Another thing: Ormond and Swamp objects... like some of them, for example some threes or BIG LONG LOG doesn't let me bounce of it, instead I keep sliding, running totaly nowhere, losing the Survivor.
Like he is fun to play, I will give you that, that's why I prob didn't quit him yet, but OMG this is soooo inconsistent and just makes no sence....
Do I missing something or is it just broken as I think it is now?
Comments
Well seems like many people read it but have no such problem like me I quess? Well, nevermind.
Sliding has been a thing for ages, but it is something you can take advantage of and get nasty hits with.
Edit: The best thing that you can do Is learn what you can and cannot slide off of. There are plenty of objects that have a definitive result, and are constant across each seed. Some objects have certain sides you can bounce off of. If you don't want to go through the memorization, you're just going to have to play him more safely.
Yep blight has been extra glitchy this patch in general including with his lethal rush attack sometimes just not hitting a survivor at all(just a miss not a phantom hit like what haunts billy) despite physically hitting them for no reason.
So ya everyone has been having issues with him but this isn't the only thread about it so don't be too upset if people mainly continue the preexisting threads.
I've run in to issues with having my rushes ready to go, but unable to be used until I swing first, or my rush will end extremely early and go through the cool down animation. This new patch has been something else.
Dead By Daylight - The Blight
Comes with free butter with every purchase!
Yes I noticed that too, you need to M1 sometimes to be able to use his M2