I’ve played over 200 Nurse games...
And I can’t get any timings right or get any downs. I know I’m in Red ranks, but I simply haven’t seen any improvements whatsoever. Any tips or should I just give up?
Cheers!
And I can’t get any timings right or get any downs. I know I’m in Red ranks, but I simply haven’t seen any improvements whatsoever. Any tips or should I just give up?
Cheers!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Keeping a positive mindset helps as well as taking breaks. You’re going to lose a lot but focus on getting better and not winning. That’s how I got decent with her.
Thank you :) I get frustrated easily because I’m a naturally competitive person, but knowing that I’m practicing a fairly new character to me puts me into a humble mindset.