Freddy noob questions
I've bought freddy but I don't know how her power works, sometimes I'm not using it and still the survivor falls sleep, and sometimes Im using it and it stops without making the survivor fall sleep
What am I doing wrong?
I've bought freddy but I don't know how her power works, sometimes I'm not using it and still the survivor falls sleep, and sometimes Im using it and it stops without making the survivor fall sleep
What am I doing wrong?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well first of all, I don't know why but that typo where you called Freddy a her kinda irked me. But that isn't important. Anyway, when you woosh your power onto them it takes 7 seconds before they fall asleep. Meaning that your issue is probably just coming from the fact that you're unaware of the falling asleep time. Otherwise, what you described is inexplicable unless you just have some sort of bizarre ULTRA lag.
It takes 7 seconds from the time they are affected to the time they fall asleep. Survivors know this. What's happening is they continue to work on a generator and purposely fail a skill check. Failing a skill check cancels the dream transition so you have to start it again.