There’s nothing funnier than tricking survivors into running over to an idle Victor.

  • plant Victor
  • switch to Charlotte
  • ba dom ba dom ba dom
  • switch back to Victor
  • ”oh hello survivor crotch”
  • pounce

Comments

  • Wow what a crazy mind game. Standing there.

  • @gendoss said:

    Wow what a crazy mind game. Standing there.

    They just can’t resist trying to crush you the moment they realise he’s idle. Wait for Killer Instinct and immediately switch back. It amazes me how often survivors don’t realise that when this is done mid chase, or near a gen that it’s a trap. I can’t remember the last time a Survivor HASN’T fallen for it.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Best map for doing this is Midwich. I love it.

    Any multi floor map really as you’re getting the notifications for any survivors above or below too.

  • Charlotte:

    God being a killer is tough. How do the others do it.

    Viktor looking at spirit standing still:

    I think I have a idea

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    Charlotte:

    God being a killer is tough. How do the others do it.

    Viktor looking at spirit standing still:

    I think I have a idea

    Pretty much. Except Charlotte is being told what the survivors are doing.

    The best part is that the moment I switch back to Victor the survivor is almost always just standing there not reacting straight away, like they’re completely confused as to why they can’t crush him suddenly. And then the panic that happens when I charge pounce 🤣🤣🤣