Remove Tiered Perks
Probably the single best thing that can be done for progression and gameplay fairness for everyone is to get rid of the tier system for perks. It adds unnecessary grind to a game with 95 Survivor and 84 Killer perks.
So instead of having to earn the same perk, for every character, 282 times and 249 times, respectively, it's now just 92 and 81, respectively (given that all Survivors and Killers start with 3 perks).
This would effectively reduce the amount of perks you need to get for every Survivor and Killer (combined) down from:
- Survivor: 7,614
- Killer: 5,976
Down to:
- Survivor: 2,484
- Killer: 1,944
There's no reason to keep the old archaic system as it stands today; this is not like a few years ago where there were a few amount of perks that everyone could basically get. Those days are gone, so it'd be in the best interest of everyone if the tiered perk system was removed and all tiers were automatically the strength of their Tier III counterparts.
There's no balance or progression issues that will arise from this. Instead, the game will more than likely be more balanced and easier to progress through for old and new players than it has ever been before.
Additionally...
Make all perk slots available at the start instead of restricting them to levels, especially if the player prestiges. That archaic system also needs to go and it's baffling as to why it's still a thing when I don't think a single person could justify something like this staying. This would make player frustration as Survivor and Killer less of a thing and would provide a more fair and balanced interaction between players.
Something that SHOULD be focused on in the first place.
Comments
I up that, it's way too long to have all the perks for a character....
Well I'm not sure they want to do that. Grinding is what makes players stay in the game, less grinding means people will stop playing since there's no motivation to play(the game has nothing besides griding to make people stick to the game). It doesn't means that 100% of players who reach 100% stops playing, but most of them do. Streamers will still play of course since they earn money for playing.
I'm really not sure if people will stick to the game after reaching 100%. To be honest, I would, I like playing DBD, but most of this "likeness" comes from the grind where I don't have all my chars P3 + All perks.