Stuck "carrying" survivor (PC)
I grabbed a survivor from a pallet but they didn't actually get grabbed, presumably due to dedicated servers. After the, "grab," I was stuck as if I was carrying a survivor but didn't actually have them. I got the prompt to hook, but nothing would happen. While I walked around I was moving as if I was carrying a survivor; lower movement speed, couldn't lunge, couldn't break pallets.
Comments
I just had this happen after grabbing a survivor off a generator. I was playing Hag and grabbed a Cheryl off the generator upstairs in Myer's house. For the rest of the match it treated me as if I had a survivor on my shoulder but I could not hook them, drop them or anything and all actions were treated as if I was carrying someone.
@brizzyne if this happens again and you're on PC, please can you grab your game logs for me. Thank you.
1. Press Windows Key + R to bring up "Run".
2. Type this in the "Run" prompt: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs
3. The file called "DeadByDaylight.log" is your log file. Please attach it in your reply.
I don't remember what the time was when it occurred so here are both log files for the 27th.
DeadByDaylight-backup-2021.10.27-08.13.14.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2021.10.27-19.11.09.logI hope that helps. It was the strangest thing I have encountered heh.