title
200k for doing everything.
@Boss said:200k for doing everything.
@Boss said:
so does that mean completing it for survivor and killer?
@Nathan13 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2295708#Comment_2295708so does that mean completing it for survivor and killer?
@Nathan13 said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2295708#Comment_2295708
Would completing it for only one of them be considered "everything"?
Sorry for the snarky response, but the previous poster did write everything.
Yes, and both practice matches as well.
@Sabraiz said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2295715#Comment_2295715Would completing it for only one of them be considered "everything"? Sorry for the snarky response, but the previous poster did write everything.
@Sabraiz said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2295715#Comment_2295715
I was just making sure
Maybe wait with the Tutorial a bit. Currently it unequips the Loadouts and Cosmetics of every Character you own. Really annoying to put them back on.
@Aven_Fallen said:Maybe wait with the Tutorial a bit. Currently it unequips the Loadouts and Cosmetics of every Character you own. Really annoying to put them back on.
@Aven_Fallen said:
Oh I don't care about that. At first I thought it deleted every thing you own lol.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
200k for doing everything.
so does that mean completing it for survivor and killer?
Would completing it for only one of them be considered "everything"?
Sorry for the snarky response, but the previous poster did write everything.
Yes, and both practice matches as well.
I was just making sure
Maybe wait with the Tutorial a bit. Currently it unequips the Loadouts and Cosmetics of every Character you own. Really annoying to put them back on.
Oh I don't care about that. At first I thought it deleted every thing you own lol.