So caught a hacker and reported them do you need vid evidence also
They were also holding the game hostage by tp to our gens and resetting them with technician
Do you need photos and vid evidence I have them
Tagged:
Mod
They were also holding the game hostage by tp to our gens and resetting them with technician
Do you need photos and vid evidence I have them
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Video evidence would be required yes.
The best way to send the video evidence is to upload to YouTube and put the link in the Support form for the ACM's to check out. https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new this is the Support address.
Thank you but I do not have a yt channel I will check out your link tho