Infinite Haste

What happened:

I was looping Pig at the main building, ran up the outside stairs and vaulted the first window. When I landed, I had the usual haste timer, but when that had went down, I got another haste timer that stayed at 100% and I was actually hasted too. It stayed there when I was downed after giving the killer a free hit (because I didn't want to cheat and thought getting downed would get rid of it) and also when I was hooked. I wasn't unhooked, so I can't tell what else would have happened or if getting another Lithe haste would reset it.

  • Character played

Yui Kimura, basic skin (pink version)

  • Perks played

Lithe 3, Kindred 3, Self Care 3, WGLF 3 (in that exact order)

I also burned a map offering for Red Forest. No items brought or found.

  • Map

Mother's Dwelling

  • Frequency of the issue

Once, so far.

Forgot to take a screenshot (well not much information to be gained from that anyway), but here's the log file.

DeadByDaylight.log


Tagged: Pending

Comments