What do I do when I can't pick up a survivor
I had a match where I downed a survivor and they crawled into a wall and there was no pick up survivor option. What do I do?
I had a match where I downed a survivor and they crawled into a wall and there was no pick up survivor option. What do I do?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Unfortunately, all you can do is let them bleed out in this instance.
Is this a common thing that happens?
I don't think it's too often, I only had it happen to me once or twice, sometimes survivors get downed in a weird spot of the map that doesn't let you pick them up. If the survivor themselves doesn't move, you'll just have to let them bleed out.
Do survivors try to find these spots
Sometimes they find them by mistake, but I have seen a few realize that a killer can't pick them up, so they would refuse to move until someone came to pick them up or all gens got done.
Make a short clip how you can’t pick up, and post it in the bug report section.
if not visible in the clip, try to explain details which map and in what scenario this happened (maybe the surv or killer was in an animation while being downed or something)
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs
Was it in the basement? I once got downed and fell "into" the wall. Couldn't move and the killer couldn't pick me up.