Switch killers: how can I get better fps?
I recently got DBD for Switch and survivor is kinda playable but for killer is constant freezes around after any interaction or lunge, it's impossible to play.
I found out after trying wraith that there's a notable boost while using shadowborn, makes sense as stretched resolution in PC and other consoles can increase the performance too, I guess I'm leveling up wraith first, but I'd like some advices so I don't need to rely on a perk
Comments
Is the resident evil dlc out on switch yet? I've heard this completed killed console dbd this patch, ive heard the same issues are happening on ps4 and xbox rn but i know the switch version has lower fps comparatively.
yea, every platform except mobile got it the same day
Hopefully they can fix it soon, I see it complained about often. Talk about unlucky timing though.