The exit gates

So, I’ve been playing this game for a while now, and I’ve always thought the rules for the exit gates were that they spawn on opposite sides of the map (as they should). But recently, on ps4 at least, every time, and I do mean every time, these door are spawning on one wall and on the corner right next to it or simply just on the same wall…just now both doors spawned on the same wall…on Lery’s. I get there is some random chance to the doors. But it is pure random luck. I do not think it’s fair on any map for the doors to have a chance at doing this.

I always believed it was they just spawned on parallel walls, if not why not have it be like that?

Comments

  • @xoptimusx said:

    So, I’ve been playing this game for a while now, and I’ve always thought the rules for the exit gates were that they spawn on opposite sides of the map (as they should). But recently, on ps4 at least, every time, and I do mean every time, these door are spawning on one wall and on the corner right next to it or simply just on the same wall…just now both doors spawned on the same wall…on Lery’s. I get there is some random chance to the doors. But it is pure random luck. I do not think it’s fair on any map for the doors to have a chance at doing this.

    I always believed it was they just spawned on parallel walls, if not why not have it be like that?

    I noticed it was beginning to do this just before the nemesis update I even posted saying how unfair it was to have a ranged killer with it aswell and all I got was abuse from killers, I'm glad someone else is now noticing this and bringing more attention to it.

    Exit gates need to be fair if they aren't then why shouldn't I bring a key you know the killers just going to chill inbetween them and refuse to move.

  • This is the absolute worst on the swamp maps. But the one on umm Midwich? Where the doors are just a straight line through the courtyard and a 3 second trip for the killer? Ridiculous.