Exit Doors
So, I’ve been playing this game for a while now, and I’ve always thought the rules for the exit gates were that they spawn on opposite sides of the map (as they should). But recently, on ps4 at least, every time, and I do mean every time, these door are spawning on one wall and on the corner right next to it or simply just on the same wall…just now both doors spawned on the same wall…on Lery’s. I get there is some random chance to the doors. But it is pure random luck. I do not think it’s fair on any map for the doors to have a chance at doing this.
I always believed it was they just spawned on parallel walls, if not why not have it be like that?
Comments
Yeah, I agree with you, that random aspect of the game should be eliminated. Sometimes when that happens is almost imposible as a survivor to open one exit gate. Very unfair.
Honestly since I first began playing the game several months ago the gates have always been random for me. Sometimes along the same long wall, sometimes as far apart on the (massive) map as you could possibly get. Of course some maps, such as Lery's and Midwich, have default exit doors that are the same each time, but other ones are pretty random. At least for me. I never know where most of them will turn up until I begin the game.