It’s ok to be curious, and come to the forums to get informed, but...
... perhaps stop asking questions about things that are clearly presented to everyone in the news pop up whenever we all boot the game up?
... perhaps stop asking questions about things that are clearly presented to everyone in the news pop up whenever we all boot the game up?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No! Now excuse me while I make a thread about whether the new map is re-enabled or not.
I know right? It's right there!
Anyway, did they fix the performance issues on xbox yet?
While I have your attention, can you inform me of if Nemesis has come into the game yet?
Good point!
Also how do I get the rainbow charm? I know the code isn't PRIDE.